What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted White Water Light Sheild/Topper retainer bar

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
Hi all,

I need the retainer for the topper that sits on the top front edge of the back box.

upload_2018-2-27_17-2-37.png

Many thanks

Dude, I’ve got one. I got a new one from Nick Marshall @mufcmufc about 3 years ago and still haven’t installed it!!! I’ll do it ASAP and you can take my old one (perfectly good just needs a rub down and respray as it’s got some rust bubbling under the paint)

Or failing that you can try contacting Nick to see if he has any more as he got a couple made up.

Are you in a mad hurry or can it wait a couple of weeks for me to sort my act out?

Dude, I’ve got one. I got a new one from Nick Marshall @mufcmufc about 3 years ago and still haven’t installed it!!! I’ll do it ASAP and you can take my old one (perfectly good just needs a rub down and respray as it’s got some rust bubbling under the paint)

Or failing that you can try contacting Nick to see if he has any more as he got a couple made up.

Are you in a mad hurry or can it wait a couple of weeks for me to sort my act out?
Yo

That's awesome! I'll have your used one. Yes can wait a couple of weeks as waiting for all the other topper parts to come from various places.

THANK YOU!!

Sent from Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom