What's new

Traded Whirlwind

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
I fancy a change to my lineup so am putting my Whirlwind up for trade. It was shopped out at the start of this year as per my shop log thread....

http://www.pinballinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?822-Whirlwind-Shop-Log

The pics in that thread got lost in the move to the new forum so here's a few on the finished result.

P1010688.jpgP1010698.jpgP1010701.jpgP1010703.jpg

I'm open to offers and have cash I can put towards a deal. I'm particularly interested in BSD, FT, DW, FH, Congo but tbh I'll consider all sorts so let me know if you fancy a very nice WW and have something to trade ;)

Cheers
Chris

Ah mate. I'm picking up an earthshaker on Saturday, this would be perfect next to it. Unfortunately I've got nothing to trade. We seem to own the same pins at the same time!!! It's a quality looking ww mate.

Both great games ....both at the same time though :confused1:...I dunno - you can have too much of a good thing and they are near identical rulesets and feel, share similar music and sounds too.

I prob should keep quiet but too late .....:)

Ha ha, you gotta say it mate. I probably won't end up with it anyway as my currency is weak! There is a ww in the wallis/Shiells pinball family but its not in great shape. This ones reet tidy.

Just bumping this as while I've got a few options on the table, nothing is sorted yet so it's still available. Let me know if your interested in trading (BSD or FT in particular) :)

Back
Top Bottom