What's new

Wanted Whirlwind Plastics & Playfield if any available

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
It’s a long shot I know but I have several broken plastics on my newly acquired WW so would appreciate any out there who may have something lying around before I try source from Europe/USA.
I would also consider a nice PF in the offchance someone has a nice one of these they have saved from the past, know someone who may have one or even know where I can get a repo at a decent price?

Like I said it’s a long shot but worth a shout.

Cheers Colin

Have you tried Mirco in Germany mate
As of yet I haven’t on the offchance anyone has anything. If peeps are like me I’ve got a stack of stuff I’ve hoarded over the years with around a dozen sets of NOS slings, half sets of plastics ie CV & MM and numerous decals ect. Like I said a long shot. If nothing forthcoming I’ll extend my search.

I hear ya. I always stock up on tricky to find parts for my games. I have a spare spinning disc mechanism, drop target opto board and motor regulator board...... just in case. ?
No slings or pf though.

I hear ya. I always stock up on tricky to find parts for my games. I have a spare spinning disc mechanism, drop target opto board and motor regulator board...... just in case. ?
No slings or pf though.
I don’t suppose it’s the single drop target at the back of the PF ;) as I’m presuming the opto has gone on mine as it won’t trigger on the switch test and reset when playing

That’s a common fail part as it gets hammered. Often knackered. The software compensates for it. If you hit X amount of red pop bumpers without scoring the lit value on the drop target, the software recognises this and eventually awards you with it.

I can send you a slotted opto to replace the broken one if you’re sure it’s the problem.
I’d like to keep my spare board in case I ever need it.

Back
Top Bottom