What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Whirlwind Plastics & Playfield if any available

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
It’s a long shot I know but I have several broken plastics on my newly acquired WW so would appreciate any out there who may have something lying around before I try source from Europe/USA.
I would also consider a nice PF in the offchance someone has a nice one of these they have saved from the past, know someone who may have one or even know where I can get a repo at a decent price?

Like I said it’s a long shot but worth a shout.

Cheers Colin

Have you tried Mirco in Germany mate
As of yet I haven’t on the offchance anyone has anything. If peeps are like me I’ve got a stack of stuff I’ve hoarded over the years with around a dozen sets of NOS slings, half sets of plastics ie CV & MM and numerous decals ect. Like I said a long shot. If nothing forthcoming I’ll extend my search.

I hear ya. I always stock up on tricky to find parts for my games. I have a spare spinning disc mechanism, drop target opto board and motor regulator board...... just in case. ?
No slings or pf though.

I hear ya. I always stock up on tricky to find parts for my games. I have a spare spinning disc mechanism, drop target opto board and motor regulator board...... just in case. ?
No slings or pf though.
I don’t suppose it’s the single drop target at the back of the PF ;) as I’m presuming the opto has gone on mine as it won’t trigger on the switch test and reset when playing

That’s a common fail part as it gets hammered. Often knackered. The software compensates for it. If you hit X amount of red pop bumpers without scoring the lit value on the drop target, the software recognises this and eventually awards you with it.

I can send you a slotted opto to replace the broken one if you’re sure it’s the problem.
I’d like to keep my spare board in case I ever need it.

Back
Top Bottom