What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Shots Do You Loathe Missing ?

Ha that's funny actually because I moved on a Black Rose too for the same reason! Lovely looking game but just wasn't playing it... Roadshow filled its place.

My mate is looking for a WCS actually! Oi... @Dunc ...

First Dibs? I fancy a WCS 94. No stairs involved at my new Gaf (If I ever get there :tut:).
I will try and trade it first Paul (might try a bundle with my Indianapolis 500).
I'll certainly let you know if I sell it. It is looking very nice with the repaired holes and new plastic set.

Ha that's funny actually because I moved on a Black Rose too for the same reason! Lovely looking game but just wasn't playing it... Roadshow filled its place.

My mate is looking for a WCS actually! Oi... @Dunc ...
Roadshow is the best bang for buck pinball out there. Great game for the money. Indianapolis 500 is close behind.

The right side ramp low down on Dr. Who, when starting a 'Sonic Boom', which has the right ramp ('W'), the left side tunnel ('H') and the 'Cliffhanger' upper ramp ('O'), in sequence, each worth 10 million, times the playfield multiplier, which could easily be the maximum 4X. If the upper flipper is properly adjusted, it's perfectly feasible to bang out 10 upper ramp 'Loops' consecutively, building the multiplier up before starting a sonic boom (which occurs every 10 loops).

missing tour the mansion on last ball , seeing buy in extra ball on display but then remembering game is a standard TAF running Gold roms.

Back
Top Bottom