What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Pin would you never sell?

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Just throwing this out there. Which Pin would you never sell. Would it be the one you have worked on most, achieved highest scores, theme, artwork, music, effects...

I think in my current collection it would be Scared Stiff, followed closely bp BOP.

Never say never, I've had games I often thought I would never sell and then move on because the initial sparkle is gone. Currently I'd have to say T2 but that will likely disappear at some stage. I'd keep them all if I could but I have limited space.

Because of space and money I would never say never on any pin owned present or in future.

Probably my Addams Family because it has a new playfield in and I would never get one so nice again.

No question, no hesitation, TAF

16 years so far. During which time

Lived with me in leeds
Stored in leeds when i first moved to manchester
Lived with me in manchester
Stored in manchester for 2 years when i worked abroad
Lived with me in manchester
Now lives with me in the village

Almost all of my games are on my never sell list, and unlike most collectors on here, that means I am never going to suddenly sell a load of games to buy some new Stern that I must have ;) :rofl::rofl:

Funhouse. My second pin and still the most played. Rudy is the best playfield toy on any machine. Some right good stacking opportunities too when you get into it proper.

TAF would be the last to leave. I've had it for 9 years now. It's not the one I play the most but it's really the machine that got me into this whole mess:confused:

Would have to be Metallica for me, play it all the time and still trying to reach the End of the Line final wizard mode.

Centaur as game bought number 3 1997. Bttf fathom black knight 2000 taxi AFM totan James bond haunted house defender and getaway are also "ring fenced"

This thread needs stickying, then "2015: " put at the front of the question :) There's 3-4 on here already that I'm guessing wouldn't be on their respective owners' lists in 2016

Up until recently I would have said that my AC/DC premium wasn't going anywhere, but even that has now departed my collection. Even my MM is not totally safe from getting the axe. :eek:

The way I look at it is that if ever I did miss a game that has left my collection, there are plenty more of the same game out there that could be picked up again. With only room for three or four games set up, I'm always on the look for something new and fresh to play.

Back
Top Bottom