What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which new machine would you buy?

geardownthreegreens

Registered
Just for fun!!
For arguments sake; you've just won say??6 K and your not telling the missus.

Which new machine,machines, even refurbed,would you buy? And no, i've not won diddly squat :)

Si

3 or 4 or maybe even 5 early 90's Bally / Williams machines, and do the refurb myself.
If that counts.
If not then a Metalica.

3 or 4 or maybe even 5 early 90's Bally / Williams machines, and do the refurb myself.
If that counts.
If not then a Metalica.

Yes that counts i guess. Just thought that with the current line up of new games flying off the production line, it would be a new machine.

If we're talking brand new, then Tron, otherwise, everything else from my want list.

To be honest shopping around I could probably get the lot for 6k. Still wouldn't have the room though :/

Predator, AC/DC, Tron, Metallica in that order please.

But I would rather spend the money on getting a space ready to fit more machines first please, then what ever is left over could be spent on a WH20 or something.

I'm trying to decide between Tron LE, AC/DC Premium or a Metallica Donny. I've not had a music themed Pinball before and wonder if its interest will hold me as long as say Tron.

I'm trying to decide between Tron LE, AC/DC Premium or a Metallica Donny. I've not had a music themed Pinball before and wonder if its interest will hold me as long as say Tron.

Depends on the ruleset. ACDC imo beats Tron hands down on the rules front. Tron is awesome fast fun, but I personally find the ruleset a little on the shallow side.

I managed to blow nearly six grand on a AC/DC Premium last year so there's nothing much that I am really interested in or can afford at the moment.

Maybe The Hobbit when it eventually gets made by Jersey Jack.

A SS ( as i muss the one i traded) and two other Bally Williams.
Modern day sterns do nothing for me sorry

Sent from my totally useless
iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom