What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where can I buy wcs94 plastics & ball?

highjon

Registered
10 Years
I was hoping to get some new plastics for my wcs94 without having to resort to a US supplier. Have just been online to Ministry of Pinball but they are out of stock ( wish I had ordered 3 months ago)..
Any ideas where I could source some in the EU?
I've also had a check of Pinball news supplier directory but not having any joy so far by visiting each website.
Ideally would like to buy a replacement ball and cliffy protector for the goal....
any suggestions?

cheers

thanks. I can get various items from these different sources, I hadn't tried best of pinball. Also looking now at availability in Oz as my in laws are coming from there in a few weeks...
That ball is damned elusive though

Last edited:
Pretty sure Mirco at High Class Pinballs had new balls on his stand at the DPO....

Highclasspinballs.com

They don't appear to be listed on his shop website so I'd contact him and ask.

Cheers guys. I would get everything and bite the bullet if I could source everything rom one supplier.
I'm not likely to order that ebay one. High class pins haven't answered me so I assume they are out.
Still searching but need to make my decision soon.
I like WCS, I do but the broken / yellowed plastics and dirty ball hurt to look at :-(
Currently looks like my best bet for individual plastics is Germany, new ramps & decals=Australia and the US for a ball.
Thanks for the offer of your old one Dan.
3d printer one day I reckon...

After much searching I can report that, If you are looking for WCS spares, prepare to get your wallet out!
Spare ball in either USA or Australia~ £90-105
Single "Header" plastic for pop bumper area, can only find in Australia $120aus = £68!
see here Pinball Spare Parts Australia. World Cup Soccer 94
I emailed CPR and got this reply, which is worth waiting for....
"We made runs of 200 sets in 2009 and 2011. (400 total) and all are sold out everywhere.
We're going to re-run another batch in mid 2014 or so. So keep an eye out this upcoming summer.
Kevin"

In the meantime I will buy two slingshot plastics and cliffy set from Best of Pinball in Germany... and wait for cpr to make repro ones

I have a few spares for WCS, I know i have one of the slings and a header plastic. although it has a crack in it.

Rocking horse sheet even cracked mate, would buy them from you, if you're willing to part with them Stan.... pm or fb me
cheers

Back
Top Bottom