What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When you actually DREAM about Pinball...

cloudburst

Registered
How’s this for strange...

Last night I dreamt I made an impulse purchase of a pinball table called “Ask The Butler” which I immediately regretted, once I’d played it and tired very quickly with, in my humongous!! empty games room. So I guess I had buyer’s remorse in my sleep.

This Jeeves/Monopoly-man style table had no glass over the playfield, which was more like an air-hockey table.

How soon do I need an expensive course of therapy?

CB

I think most of us often dream of having enough money and space to buy any machine whenever we want [emoji16]

But most of us are stuck in the 'nightmare' of never really enough money, keepers we can't really keep and def *never* enough space.

I say 'nightmare' ..... First world problem really [emoji23]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I've had several "pinball /arcade games" dreams over the years. They always seem to have EM pinballs or old EM arcade games or similar. It almost like I find them by accident but then I never get to find the owners or do a deal.

Bit of a tease really - I get to find them but never get them....

Back
Top Bottom