What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your best run?

Wayne J

Site Supporter
Alias
WWJ
We've all had great one off games, where we set a score above and beyond what we're used to, but what's the best run you've had when it seems like you can't miss a shot?

I had a run on AcDc which resulted in this replay score being set me!!

ACDC Replay.jpg

I very nearly clocked Riverboat Gambler many years ago. Finished up on something like 98 million. I was playing it for the best part of an hour.

14B on Judge Dredd, score rolls over at 10B and looks like it's reset to zero. The game suffered from a weak right flipper half way through otherwise it problably would have been 20+B that day.

Jesus mate, is that for real or a bug in the code lol? :eek:
It could be a bit of both.

When I get a game, I set all of the HS rewards to the max. So GC awards 5 credits, HS 1 3 credits, as well as all of the other things you can set enter your initials for. Such as song jackpot, each individual song, which award 5 credits each.
I set the replay to reflexive as well, so the better you do the higher the replay target. That gives me a personal target for all the machines I have at home.

In the preceding games to this display, I had had some great games setting multiple high scores both in scores and song high scores, and earned about 70 credits from achieving these scores, I think it must have 'rolled' the value at which it wanted to set the replay and still try and maintain the percentage for replay

Back
Top Bottom