What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Pin You've Owned Did You Dislike ?

stoptap

Registered
Alias
Andy
For me it would have to be Black Rose. Sold it within a month of getting it.
Pity as I was very excited about it before I played it.

Jurassic Park - lasted about three weeks I think. Funny thing is I've played it a number of times since and it isn't that it's a bad game at all, I just got bored of it very, very quickly.

Jurassic Park - lasted about three weeks I think. Funny thing is I've played it a number of times since and it isn't that it's a bad game at all, I just got bored of it very, very quickly.
I've never played Jurassic Park. I saw one at a show years ago but it wasn't working.

Really regret selling my JP - stupidly didn't buy it back as I figured 5 machines was 1 too many:oops:

Disliked T3 from my first game. The RPG sounds cool, in reality it's a ping pong ball:(
Got bored of RFM pretty quickly and it sat turned off for almost 2 years before I sold it
Not really enjoying Congo at the moment, can't see what the fuss is about
LAH was a hard pin to love (Can't believe I turned down a T2 to buy it:confused:)

Borrowed a DESW for a while. Don't think I played it 20 times, just not ne that floated my boat. Still appreciated the loan though

Now we really need to see Will in this thread. I know my ID4 didn't even make it to his house. He bought it, dumped it on Matt and then played two balls before selling it

Now we really need to see Will in this thread. I know my ID4 didn't even make it to his house. He bought it, dumped it on Matt and then played two balls before selling it

I don't think @Will actually likes pinball ;-) Even when he does have games he adores, looking at you Xmen and Woz, he sells them :-D

Same answer to the same question here, RFM, JD (2 came and went fast), Who Dunnit, NGG (annoying as hell) had 4 top title Sterns but none of them stayed very long not that I didn't like them, just did not want them enough to keep em'

Vector - bought one from eBay that had been sitting in a garage for many years, did it up, and just couldn't get on with it. Yuk!

The Shadow - did a trade for one without ever playing it beforehand. It lasted a couple of weeks in the house before being dumped in the garage and sold on.

Last edited:
Popeye lasted 1 ball. Bugs bunny a game. Sega lost world didnt leave van. Played whodunnit when brand new as thought what a waste of circuit bowrds

Now I will give *any* pin a good chance in the Shack but there are a few that didn't hang around more than a couple weeks ....

STTNG - great big clunky thing, could not get into this for the life of me.
Demoman - ditto. Should be fun with all those loops/ramps but isnt.

These stayed a bit longer but wasn't sad to see em go ....

JD - didn't dislike it, but got old very fast
T2 - love the game, but prob played it too much back in the day, not a home machine for me these days but happily play one.
FS - fun, but old fast for me
W?D - shopped it for someone, I could keep it as long as I wanted .... I didnt want, seeya :wave:

Tbh I've not really played many pins I dislike (although Buck Rogers is f*cking sh*t) and certainly never owned any. I have moved games on quickly plenty of times though and it's generally to gain space or funds to buy something I'd rather have :thumbs:

TZ (10 years ago!) - lasted 6 months - didnt click, and wished i'd kept the Wh2o i had at the time instead :(

Have played one a few times since and thoroughly hated every single time...

Phew 11 replies in and no mention of Hook - I'll carry on shopping it then :)

Haven't owned one but Hook has got to have one of the most annoying music and sound sets ever created.....

For me - Jackbot. Bought without playing before. Dull as. Lasted less than a month.

Twister. I got so annoyed by Helen Hunt shouting "are you ok?" continuously, it was irritating the tits off me

Monster Bash. Gorgeous looking machine with great dots and that's it.
Lasted two days then I just had to get rid.

BK2K: Fell in love with one at a show for the music and looks, shame the gameplay was really shallow. Lasted maybe 3 months?
T3: A great cheap Stern, found out why it is cheap pretty quickly. Backbox toy was kind of fun but the music was rubbish and I think I got to the wizard mode about 4 times before I sold it.

Indiana Jones Williams. Swoped my lovely Addams for it coz my ex really liked it. Lovely looking machine that had been re decalled. It had fault after fault that just made me hate it. I worked through most but in the end it beat me and it had to go.
A well known member found the fault and fixed pretty dam quick while I had been pulling my hair out.
@johnwhitfield is the Congo on its way out? My fiancé loves it. Hmmm this is starting to sound a similar story

Back
Top Bottom