What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What pin theme would you like to see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pinballparadise

Be it a film/movie, band etc etc.

I'm a Graphic Design by trade & was considering designing a play field & having the graphics put on an EM machine.

i've said it before,harry potter would be a monster in my opinion and would get the younger generation (the future)playing it.

disney seem to be han in hand with stern so maybe JJ may have a chance with universal?

I was considering designing a corporate table for a large local PLC.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676953 said:
I was considering designing a corporate table for a large local PLC.

Do it.
smile-1.png

..I'm just waiting artwork & feedback. Then I've to pick a table.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676960 said:
..I'm just waiting artwork & feedback. Then I've to pick a table.

So its a re-theme then.

Using a EM ?

FORGET Funtime Franky I only mentioned it because you mentioned "re-theme" in which Funtime Franky is!

What i'll do is:-

Pick an EM

Remove play field parts

measure & photograph the table

Use an industry standard piece of software

.. then spend hours re-designing the play field with the PLC's logo & branding etc

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676966 said:
FORGET Funtime Franky I only mentioned it because you mentioned "re-theme" in which Funtime Franky is!

What i'll do is:-

Pick an EM

Remove play field parts

measure & photograph the table

Use an industry standard piece of software

.. then spend hours re-designing the play field with the PLC's logo & branding etc

I bet you bought Fun Time Frankie didn't you.

Go on admit it.

... Well put it this way considering you wine on like a child regarding our prices you will see on the right hand-side of that page a number of images with an effect with when rolled over with a mouse will magnify the image.

Doh.

http://pinballparadise.co.uk/gallery-pinball-paradise.htm

Yes, it's here in our workshop. Has this created ANOTHER issue?

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676969 said:
... Well put it this way considering you wine on like a child regarding our prices you will see on the right hand-side of that page a number of images with an effect with when rolled over with a mouse will magnify the image.

Doh.

http://pinballparadise.co.uk/gallery-pinball-paradise.htm

Yes, it's here in our workshop. Has this created ANOTHER issue?

I don't want to look at what you have for sale as I would never buy anything from you, as I have said in previous posts. As well as You can price your machines as high as you want but don't expect the pinball comnuity to be your customers.

Why you are on this forum puzzels me as you are not a collector, you are a buisness and a business that none of us would go anywhere near. (to buy a pinball)

For now the 29481924128401th time.. I never, EVER expected the "community" to buy off me.

Simple.

How can you say i'm not a collector? I've over 130 machines & climbing.

Even the Wikipedia defination.. fits me PERFECT.
smile-1.png

The hobby of collecting includes seeking, locating, acquiring, organizing, cataloging, displaying, storing, and maintaining whatever items are of interest to the individual collector.

TO chat, get to know you guys, brain pick etc

Isn't that what forums are for?

An Internet forum, or message board, is an online discussion site where people can hold conversations in the form of posted message.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676972 said:
For now the 29481924128401th time.. I never, EVER expected the "community" to buy off me.

Simple.

How can you say i'm not a collector? I've over 130 machines & climbing.

Even the Wikipedia defination.. fits me PERFECT.
smile-1.png

The hobby of collecting includes seeking, locating, acquiring, organizing, cataloging, displaying, storing, and maintaining whatever items are of interest to the individual collector.

And you do it for the love of the hobby ?????

Yeh right.

If I say, yes.

Would that upset you? Get your back up? Make you eyes greener than they actually are?

If I say, no.

Would that upset you? Get your back up? Make you eyes greener than they actually are?

Inform me. What is YOUR issue? You've said it's not my prices.. so what is it?

NO avatar?

Not like the Orange theme on the website?

Be a man & spill.

p.s I love how you're friendly & helpful when the messages are 1 two 1, but when it comes to members seeing the communication between me & us you change your personality/attitude. Laughable.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676978 said:
If I say, yes.

If I say, no.

Inform me. What is YOUR issue? You've said it's not my prices.. so what is it?

NO avatar?

Not like the Orange theme on the website?

Be a man & spill.

p.s I love how you're friendly & helpful when the messages are 1 two 1, but when it comes to members seeing the communication between me & us you change your personality/attitude. Laughable.

You are full of it arn't you

All the PM's you send to me are full of insults, why you try to turn that round I don't know?

You say I have issues? can't understand that one.

It seems you are only on this Forum to cause trouble, like people have already said there is a word for people like you, TROLL

Can I just ask a favour? Please don't send me any more P.M.'s full of insults.

Thank you.

.. What is the underlying issue? AGAIN.. for the record the last time I asked this the tread got closed.

Stick to the topic in hand.

You don't like me fair enough.

I don't like my local car dealer, do I hound him? Inform him every day that is he a bad business man?! No, do you know why?

Because i've MORE important things to do with my days/life.

Maybe I should reduce ALL tables by 50% therefore you "may" buy some, take them home, play them & QUIT moaning about me.

SIMPLES.

You are real good at doing that arn't you.

When someone asks if you are doing a re-theme on a EM why not just answer YES. That way it would have stayed there and not got to the name calling stage.

But then again thats all you are on here for isn't it.

I don't like to state the blatant OBVIOUS!

I man of your statue, i'd of thought it would be of been simple. How very wrong I was.

Soz.

Jeeeeeesus christ!

WTF is your problem? Listen, Mr paradise, why must you feel you have to get ****y whenever someone asks a simple question?

I think your ego needs a break, pal. I vote for the banning of pinball paradise to avoid any more ******** in the forum. (yes, i have PM insults from him too)

Back to Funtime Franky..

Can you answer if there is an issue with that machine being in my possession?

We'll do 1 question & answer classroom at a time. This being the 1st.

Rus121' date=' post: 1676991 said:
Jeeeeeesus christ!

WTF is your problem? Listen, Mr paradise, why must you feel you have to get ****y whenever someone asks a simple question?

I think your ego needs a break, pal. I vote for the banning of pinball paradise to avoid any more ******** in the forum. (yes, i have PM insults from him too)

Yes, You're right it was a simple question, which in my eyes (IMO) required a simple answer.

I've asked to be banned.. Yet, I'm still here. Love & hate relationship?

My problem is you guys with your sly little childish digs.

Be MEN & phone me.

pinballparadise' date=' post: 1676988 said:
You don't like me fair enough.

I don't like my local car dealer, do I hound him? Inform him every day that is he a bad business man?! No, do you know why?

Because i've MORE important things to do with my days/life.

Maybe I should reduce ALL tables by 50% therefore you "may" buy some, take them home, play them & QUIT moaning about me.

SIMPLES.

Have I ever said that I don't like you? NO.

Do you have many friends? I would not think so the way you talk to people.

I am sure if your local car dealer had a forum you would be on there trying to upset people.

You keep your prices as they are end of, we dont want any reduced prices thankyou very much.

So, you're here just to be a c*nt then, yeah?

Why even bother? Do you get jollies from trying to wind up people?

Man, please someone do something about this guy.

Rus121' date=' post: 1676996 said:
So, you're here just to be a c*nt then, yeah?

Why even bother? Do you get jollies from trying to wind up people?

Man, please someone do something about this guy.

Don't swear.

I'm a 4 letter word because I fight my own corner?

Fighting ones corner & biting is a little different.

WE KNOW OUR PRICES ARE HIGH BUT YOU ARE BUYING A VERY CLEAN EXAMPLE WHICH HAS HAD PLENTY OF MAN HOURS THROWN AT IT.. NOT INTERESTED?! DO NOT BUY - Simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom