What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What old pin would you like updated?

Punk Stig

Registered
It's possible this has been asked before, but anyway

So with regards to pinbot/ jackbot what old pin would you like revamped keeping the old playfield bit with dmd and rule changes?

The way technology is what with p-roc etc surely more and more people will think about doing their own updates relatively easily!

Taxi - great game but just crying out for Marilyn, Gorby, Drac etc and crazy taxi colour DMD animations and lots of new rules. Keep the bell though...

Maybe call it Uber

Last edited:
Swords of Fury, loved it but it just suffered from total lack of depth which is why I decided to part with it. A DMD version with more stuff to do in the game would be awesome.

Swords of Fury, loved it but it just suffered from total lack of depth which is why I decided to part with it. A DMD version with more stuff to do in the game would be awesome.
Totally agree. I loved mine but found it easy to master and just waaaay too focused on the Multiball, which is simple to start.

'found power one! '

'lionman! '

I'd love to bring VECTOR into the 21st century. I'm obviously biased, but I think it's an underrated pin. It's packed with features but limited by the computer technology of the day. The multiball is pitiful - once the "ENERGY STORAGE" saucers are filled the balls are just released for "multiball" but there's no particular mode or task to complete. That's probably a bit disingenuous to games from this era because none of them had "modes" as such, but still.

Actually, I'm seriously considering getting an EEPROM burner so I can use the pck (pinball construction kit - http://www.pinball4you.ch/okaegi/pro_pck.html) from Okaegi and reprogram the whole game from scratch. I'm a gluten for punishment as although using p-roc would be much easier using Python or C the idea of getting right back to programmings roots with some 6800 assembler coding :rolleyes:

Star Trek , I love the playfield, but new cab art and a dmd with original cast voices.......coolio

just a completely new FG machine with queen soundtrack. roger taylor likes his pins. ill get keith best to sow an idea in his head

Back
Top Bottom