What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What machines are in Weston?

Went to play the ACDC pro about 8 weeks ago. It had a fault 'searching for balls'. Told the guy - he said he would fix in 2 hours. Of course he didn't. Was down there this week - same fault not fixed! No wonder pinball dying on location as this game is making nothing because of one small fault that makes the game unplayable.

Ok - hot off the press... Olympia in the Main Street has an El-cheapo ac/dc, which has a habit of loosing balls and kicking out 2 at a time.... Clean tho and other than this, all working.... £1 per go, £2 for 3 goes... Replay was 12m so managed to get 5 or 6 out of my £1 lol

Strolling down the pier - update from there in glorious 4G'ness to follow :)

Lets open our own arcade and have community members maintain them like The Pinball HoF in Vegas...

Where in the UK would you site a Pinball Hall of Fame? Vegas seems so right for the spot in the USA, but not sure where would best suit a similar endevour in the UK...

Where in the UK would you site a Pinball Hall of Fame? Vegas seems so right for the spot in the USA, but not sure where would best suit a similar endevour in the UK...

Somewhere smack bang in the middle so it is easy access for everyone would be my vote.

Ok - found three on the pier - spidey, shrek and big buck hunter. Bbh is up there with, and possibly worse than Popeye.... Mind- numbingly boring - especially when the buck doesn't register hits. They are also incredibly dirty - shrek was the loudest - bbh and spidey you could hardly hear...

Tapatalk foobarred - pics later...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414689549.972392.jpg

It still has the tape over the ball save
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414689582.503729.jpg

Oh and a couple kooky carnivals, which ironically were cleaner than the pins!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414689572.103347.jpg

Oh and I found batman in the right mini-arcade before you go on the pier....
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414689725.132129.jpg

Didn't have a game as it was missing a flipper rubber, and I refused to play cos of it...

So basically nice they have some, crap that they are all black with dirt to the point of being unplayable, nerd maintenance etc etc...

Ok - found three on the pier - spidey, shrek and big buck hunter. Bbh is up there with, and possibly worse than Popeye....

@Paul .....:mad: ...are you trying to get your membership of SCTOMA revoked soldier !!?!! You clearly do not know or understand Popeye ......finding Swee Pea on that b*stard hard upper playfield is one of the biggest buzzes in pinball. I actually think BBH is quite a fun game ;)

@Paul .....:mad: ...are you trying to get your membership of SCTOMA revoked soldier !!?!! You clearly do not know or understand Popeye ......finding Swee Pea on that b*stard hard upper playfield is one of the biggest buzzes in pinball. I actually think BBH is quite a fun game ;)
:eek:)
Tom is still the worst game ever, and should be burnt on site....

After the 3 or 4 games on bbh - it's worse than Popeye!!!! And that's saying something!!!

I'll try and contact the owners and suggest some service work. Join forces with Neil and Kev and we'll blitz them. I'll let you know what the reply is.
Dave

All the arcades seem to be them bloody redemption games and they are a rip off. Robbing lil kiddies blind 10 tickets for 1 fruit salad chew ffs and the rest of the prizes are tat. 2000 for a jar of jelly beans sheesh

Back
Top Bottom