What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Is The Best Pinball Rubber? A Look At The Market

J

James

What is the best pinball rubber?
Pinball technology has moved on a lot over the years. So now, more than ever, it is worth looking at the debate. What is the best pinball rubber on the market in todays world?

What Is The Best Pinball Rubber? A Look At The Market

Continue reading...

Fair enough @Neil McRae - I want to conduct a Titan to PerfectPlay challenge with you. Going to get two identical games. Spin you around. Swap them around. Make you pin a tail on a donkey. Then tell me the difference.

Last edited:
Send me a couple over James - I'm a big Titan fan (feel not necessarily brand if that makes sense). I can test 'em out.

Last edited:
Fair enough @Neil McRae - I want to conduct a Titan to PerfectPlay challenge with you. Going to get two identical games. Spin you around. Swap them around. Make you pin a tail on a donkey. Then tell me the difference.

go for it. I've successfully identified someone changing a snapped rubber at Flipout on my Iron Maiden just from playing it.

Back
Top Bottom