What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is a world poker tour worth?

DRD

Registered
Not a highly rated game I know. But I quite liked the one I played a couple of weeks ago

Got mine a few weeks ago, cost £2250, not perfect by any means and a couple of things to sort on it but plays excellent now and didn't spend very much getting it all right.

Superb game and massively underrated and such a deep ruleset too once you get into it. Not played LOTR since I got it, its been that good :)

God, over 2K:eek: Not saying that they aren't worth that, just that for some reason I've always thought they were a similar value to say Monopoly etc. Guess I'm very wrong on that one:oops:

Thinking about buying Tobin's on ebay, David?
If so I'd contact him through his for sale ad on pinballowners rather than ebay.
He tried to sell me a NGG once, £2300 on pinballowners and then listed it on ebay for £2700

Good idea, he's Athena on pinballowners.
Be aware that he's importing machines (presumably to flip for profit), and there's some mixed buying experiences on here. That wouldn't put me off, but I wouldn't risk buying sight unseen from him, shame he's too far away as he does sell a lot of machines.

Good idea, he's Athena on pinballowners.
Be aware that he's importing machines (presumably to flip for profit), and there's some mixed buying experiences on here. That wouldn't put me off, but I wouldn't risk buying sight unseen from him, shame he's too far away as he does sell a lot of machines.
And you will pay top dollar. You'd be better sourcing them yourself from Pinball Owners, cutout the middle man.

Back
Top Bottom