What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have you just played ?

Kenny Taylor

Registered
Answer TZ.
Not switched it on in months.. Had a couple of hours with her tonight. My god that pin is addictive. Thank god it was on free play or I'd have spent 100quid. You just need a few really good games and it sucks you right in. Very smart hooks. Still not made it on the high score board yet. close..

Just got back from the games room (garage) sunk a few beers but got through , TAF, Iron Man, No Good Gofers, BS Dracula, Spider-Man and The Walking Dead.
Oh and the music cranked up loud.

Just got back from the games room (garage) sunk a few beers but got through , TAF, Iron Man, No Good Gofers, BS Dracula, Spider-Man and The Walking Dead.
Oh and the music cranked up loud.
Not playing with Bumble tonight Daz? :)

My two machines got picked up yesterday to go to their new owner walked out to the games room thought to myself a couple of quick games then get the wee man to bed opened the door switched on the lights and went bugger two empty spaces missing a machine already and it's only been a day:(

Played most of the games that are downstairs this evening :thumbs: Started out with a bit of Iron Man followed by some Avatar (which absolutely kicked my ****). Then a bit of Robot until a post came loose (still working out the last few snags after the restore) which is now playing great with the new flipper coils and finally some Tommy to finish off :D

Been a good night.

Tweaked my Austin Powers and got it working, finally starting to enjoy it

Played MMr for the first time in two weeks

Swapped the cable in TWD over for the one Phil's just sent me and had a great game with no strobing disco lights for the first time in ages:)

Haven't been down the garden for a couple of months so need to get out there this weekend and play some of those games

Finding a new love for IJ(W) at the minute. Getting nowhere near completing the 12 modes on the game :oops:
Backhand left flipper for start mode. Once that's locked in to your muscle memory it will help.....a bit. First time I lit all 12 modes my kneecaps were wobbling like the first time I touched a girls....well, it was emotional anyway :)

Finally completed sea of simulation and got Portal multiball this afternoon on Tron. Gave TZ some love too, 2 totally different games from different eras but both so challenging and deep that I really couldn't choose a favourite if I had to.

finally got LOTR in from granny's garage on Monday but too late (plus bad back after the move) to unfold and play it, so first time i fired it up tonight after purchasing a good while back .... due to laziness and other games and other crap and life getting in the way. it's filthy but was nice and cheap (imported from Italy while £/E rate was good) so some problems expected. in preparation i watched the long-ass Valinor-strategy video on my way home from work today just to familiarise myself with all those fantastic sounds and lights, get my juices flowing.

batteries from 2010, green on one end, luckily all contained in the holder. removed and cleaned up, installed remote holder velcroed to the side wall. all fuses correct and good. checked the plug had an earth and seemed to be wired in properly to the game. no wires loose on transformer. booted up ok and DMD even worked after i realised i put the ribbon cable on backwards first time round. nearly all lamps work, most flashers work, every switch that i could test worked fine, display perfect. playfield and every plastic is thick with muck and grime and dried novus and all sorts of grit and insect parts, the finger swipe test led to a black fingertip wherever i tried it, even the back of the translite and along the habitrails. just running my palm over the playfield it felt bumpy and bitty from dried on crap. cab contained lots of bits of old busted up springs and washers and switches and bulbs and metal filings and glass and arcade tokens and nuts and more assorted dusty gunk in it, but seemingly no transistors or caps or solder splash, and the boards themselves look lovely and untainted, so fingers crossed i got a bargain. i only actually played a couple of balls, as all the rubber is shot to bits, the flippers are weak as a kitten and one of the flipper bats is even cracked ..... but i had a pleasant evening tinkering and look forward to getting it all gleaming and playable. i will be putting together a shopping list as i take it apart to clean it and put back together. think i may need a couple of plastics replaced, anyone got spares for sale or trade?

looking forward to a few weeks of fixup followed by some serious pinball fun. but first a little drinky i thinky
gif drinking.gifgif Superman drinking whisky.gifgif drinking wine.gifgif squirrel drinking beer.gifgif drunk guy drinking beer riding on a pig.gifgif archer drinking.gif

Was at Tilt Brum again yesterday so had the chance to play all the awesome pins there, been a while since I've played BDK, great game.

Oh and they also have GoT premium in there, I have no idea what happening to the pro they had before:rofl:

I've played nothing because I've got bits from Vector spread all over the place. :(

finally got LOTR in from granny's garage on Monday but too late (plus bad back after the move) to unfold and play it, so first time i fired it up tonight after purchasing a good while back .... due to laziness and other games and other crap and life getting in the way. it's filthy but was nice and cheap (imported from Italy while £/E rate was good) so some problems expected. in preparation i watched the long-ass Valinor-strategy video on my way home from work today just to familiarise myself with all those fantastic sounds and lights, get my juices flowing.

batteries from 2010, green on one end, luckily all contained in the holder. removed and cleaned up, installed remote holder velcroed to the side wall. all fuses correct and good. checked the plug had an earth and seemed to be wired in properly to the game. no wires loose on transformer. booted up ok and DMD even worked after i realised i put the ribbon cable on backwards first time round. nearly all lamps work, most flashers work, every switch that i could test worked fine, display perfect. playfield and every plastic is thick with muck and grime and dried novus and all sorts of grit and insect parts, the finger swipe test led to a black fingertip wherever i tried it, even the back of the translite and along the habitrails. just running my palm over the playfield it felt bumpy and bitty from dried on crap. cab contained lots of bits of old busted up springs and washers and switches and bulbs and metal filings and glass and arcade tokens and nuts and more assorted dusty gunk in it, but seemingly no transistors or caps or solder splash, and the boards themselves look lovely and untainted, so fingers crossed i got a bargain. i only actually played a couple of balls, as all the rubber is shot to bits, the flippers are weak as a kitten and one of the flipper bats is even cracked ..... but i had a pleasant evening tinkering and look forward to getting it all gleaming and playable. i will be putting together a shopping list as i take it apart to clean it and put back together. think i may need a couple of plastics replaced, anyone got spares for sale or trade?

looking forward to a few weeks of fixup followed by some serious pinball fun. but first a little drinky i thinky
View attachment 27064View attachment 27060View attachment 27062View attachment 27063View attachment 27061View attachment 27059
Brilliant. Nothing beats that new pin buzz :-D I need another fix, anyone want to buy something so I have space? :-D

Sent from my C1905 using Tapatalk

Taxi, FH and WH20 tonight. Taxi just frickin rules. Great flow, great rules, great sound, great art and kicks you're **** every time.

Been playing AFM and MM tonight, 3 shots from mars and 10.8bn, and then 64m 1st ball, ending on 101m on MM...... Wife away, pinball, curry and red wine!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom