What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What have I missed ??? :D

Pinsiders adamant Sterns next pin is/was a JT designed Iron Maiden pin so who knows, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Riots in the streets over major price hike of Alien. Pretty pictures of some machine parts in their factory but no pictures of a workforce churning out the "ramped up production". 3000 pages of tension on pinside over it.

Pinsiders adamant Sterns next pin is/was a JT designed Iron Maiden pin so who knows, it will be interesting to see how it plays out.
I thought Guardians of Galaxy was next according to mnpinball? So, Stern have a bit of time to re-design Iron Maiden and attribute to a different designer.

Back in country - not been following stuff the last month .......so what I have missed on planet pinball ?? :D

I caught the grim news about Trudeau :sad:

Have Star Wars landed yet here ?

Whats Alien latest ?

Next Stern confirmed ?
Alien.
Few people still waiting refunds.
LE - no one knows what it is anymore as no fiber optic etc.
And HLD are now the only UK distributors and they have jacked the prices up massively.
But Cointaker supposedly getting a fair number soon.
All going well then:confused:

I thought Guardians of Galaxy was next according to mnpinball? So, Stern have a bit of time to re-design Iron Maiden and attribute to a different designer.
No idea, could well be Guardians as only speculation but Iron Maiden seems to be the consensus across most of pinside and all the podcasts.

Whats mnpinball?

No idea, could well be Guardians as only speculation but Iron Maiden seems to be the consensus across most of pinside and all the podcasts.

Whats mnpinball?
A guy in the know!

I thought consensus was Guardians next but JT has finished Iron Maiden with Zombyeti artwork. Everything could change now though.

Back
Top Bottom