What's new

What happens when I put the missing fuse back in.

Calimori

Staff member
Alias
Calimori
There is no prize for the correct answer but Apollo 13's moon magnet is not working and I can see a fuse is missing in-line.
Will putting the fuse in:
A) work fine
B) fuse blows
C) another fuse blows
D) machine blows

I will report back.

You have wrapped the fuse in foil, haven't you?

:rolleyes:
As long as the original fuse isn't more than 5A of course... ;)

Oh sorry that's kit Kat foil... ;)

I'll go for B... Failing that, E (other).... ;)

It was b).
Maybe because f21 is a 20a quick blow and not a 5a SB. Eek.

20 amp, wow. Thought we had seen the last of those in the old Gott's.

No. There was a cross over post in the Slam thread. There is a short, I suspect in a IRL540 transistor on a little driver board. I don't have any so will need to buy some. I am hoping that is the issue and not the hacks on the power driver board or the magnet.

It is playable just no going to the moon. It is coming along as yesterday it was loosing balls due to switch errors.

Awwwwww I wanna go to the moon

Seriously, nice work dude I am lucky that you are working on her, I hope you get her shipshape for The Slam. Lending machines out is the biz, I get to own more than I have space for and I get to borrow games I'd otherwise only see at shows. I may take you up on you idea of "being my lockup" to both of our benefit, though we both know I'm gonna keep the lockup as 'overflow'

If you think you may get a chance to fit those mirrors on AFM let me know, as I bought some felt tape based on a link from Chris or Dean on here.

Back
Top Bottom