What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What happens to sold items in classifieds?

Andy B

Site Supporter
Found answer myself - filter by “sold ads”.

Got a budget for a new pin and wanted to take a look at previously sold machines to get an idea of what my budget might get me but I can’t find any sold pins in the classifieds. Do they get moved to another forum?

Thanks

Andy

They do indeed disappear.

If you look when you post an add it also gives you a time of how long the advert will be live for. I think it defaults at 90 days. If you mark as sold, or that time passes - it will be deleted so we wont have the forum clogged up with people who could not be @rsed in changing status of a for sale pin to sold.

They disappear from standard view - the idea is that as per standard you only get shown items that are available... however as you say, if you filter by sold ads then it shows everything that has been sold... and you can get an idea of whats there for your money :)

Has any of the new machines put up for sale sold yet? As everyone is still showing as for sale for me. Some have a white box under them though.

Back
Top Bottom