What's new

What does £2k buy you in todays market?

WCS didnt last long here .... and it was in an 8 pin setup.
Mine didn't last long either. Horses for courses I suppose.
It isn't such a problem for us older heads to take a pot shot on a game, not like it and then move it on within a month.
For a newbie though I would heartily recommend playing a game before you buy. If anybody wants to try a game that I own just give me a PM.

It isn't such a problem for us older heads to take a pot shot on a game, not like it and then move it on within a month.
For a newbie though I would heartily recommend playing a game before you buy. If anybody wants to try a game that I own just give me a PM.

I love it because of its simplicity. As you say hourses for courses.
Agree, play as many games as you can to see what you like then go from there.

Why fixated on sterns? There are so many much better games out there than the lower end sterns
@RudeDogg1 Im not sure it is a fixation with Stern but the majority of rhe games i have played have all been Stern so Im just gravitating in that direction. Although I really dont have any preference as to brand of manufacturer...
Im always up for a play with someone collection. Dont think I'd ever just come out and ask mind (some may be offended if a random Newbie starts asking for a look around their pride&joy) rather just wait for an invite.;)

That was Grizz' bargain buy. Sold as non working, but it was a fuse or something like that.....Bargain of the century.

That was Grizz' bargain buy. Sold as non working, but it was a fuse or something like that.....Bargain of the century.

Oh you guys had to drag this up again ... I refuse to talk about it anymore.

However ....:D

For the record .............flaky power connector. Reseated it - machine booted :D:thumbs:

Don't get him started on his £200 white water
It only seems like a few years ago that it seemed crazy to pay over £1000 for a WH20! Not even sure what 'going rate' is now I am hunting again and agree that supply has really dried up and can't see it getting better for a while.

If you want a bargain, here it is:
http://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/no-fear.35415/

Its a fantastic game, and for £1200 you wont ever regret buying it. Had mine 9 years and always found an excuse to keep it.
Im afraid it just doesn't appeal to me, possibly one for a bigger collection...
Im currently not at my target of £2k yet still afew weeks away. If @robotgreg still has Roadshow then I'll certainly give him a call.

If anyone wants to invite me round for a few games then please.... Dont be shy lol

Thanks for all the advice its helped alot and was all taken onboard :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom