What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What do you want from a pinball club?

Less expensive than 50 games :D

I have to think there's somewhere suitable in Birmingham, given how much regeneration of derelict sites & gentrification is going on, how upwardly mobile it is and yet how still modest prices are (compared with South).

Rather dubious Super Bario will be opening this month as they don't have a single photo of the fitting process of their premises being under way yet ...

Crowd funding/ peer to peer lending could well be the next ppi / misselling scandal imho

Folk may hate banks. Banks have clear limitations. But banks lend to millions of clients every year. Crowd funders don't. Crowd funders have vastly less experience.

It is very easy to lend money. Very easy to get high rates of interest on it. But getting your capital back is a different story

Kickstarter and Indiegogo are explicitly not an investment scheme .. rewards are 'swag' / product / discounts.

As far as sites like CrowdCube are concerned, I think it's far safer than the stockmarket, generally. Especially since most of the people investing money on the former are relatively sophisitcated, and 99% of the people investing in the latter are not.

Bham council is very greedy unfortunately. work commitments mean I cant commit 100% time and effort to running something. Ive been looking for a business partner to run and of course profit from the drinking/eating aspect of a venture but venue still a sticking point. always just out of my budget

Back
Top Bottom