What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WH2O

jonathan

Site Supporter
Anyone got one they're thinking of moving on?

(There's a couple have sat on here for months unsold so I assume they are priced a little high)

Thanks

Jonathan

Beautiful, but that's "sit in a premier league players man cave" type of money.

I was thinking more:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/whitewater-£4250.50798/

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/whitewater-£4200.50185/

I dug mine out a couple of weeks ago after 3 years in storage, and now it's my go to pin! For now anyway, such a fun and challenging game.

With cracked ramps, boulder holes, dented side rails etc but still plays great and you don't notice the defects when you're playing!

Would be nice to get a fully restored version but can you really get these for less than 6k? If I could then I would happily sell this one on.

Proof right there that top end is 8k+.

As for bottom end, if its 3k then where are they?

Yeah, but super minty is new PF, new cab etc. How many of those are kicking about?

Recently sold prices seem to be £3750-4500. Topper missing, cab damage, pf wear at the lower end of that scale. Nice condition with colour DMD etc at the higher end

It's been a pin on my list for a long time. I've had better luck getting a TAF than this game!

Maybe after I finish restoring this Roadshow and POTC I'll give it a go at finding one again.

Good luck with your search!

Not a WH20, which never came up that often anyway, but there's roughly 60 pins sat in the for-sale section now which is a clear demonstration that a lot of people haven't got to grips with the fact that the **** has totally fallen out of the market ;)

I dunno I just think people are letting of of the poorer titles a great game will always sell , I’ve given my ww a good clean and tidy and fixed all the quirks , it’s now my fave and tbh I think it’s the only one I couldn’t sell. Howdy partner !!!

Yeah, but super minty is new PF, new cab etc. How many of those are kicking about?

Recently sold prices seem to be £3750-4500. Topper missing, cab damage, pf wear at the lower end of that scale. Nice condition with colour DMD etc at the higher end
I must have done about 5

It’s one of the most expensive pins to restore. For a basic starting point without anything else or labour the new ramps, boulders and playfields will set you back more than 2k. Then restore and redecal the cab, colourdmd, polished rails etc etc. Therefore there’s no chance you go from a good condition original to a mint restoration with a 1k/2k step up.
Having said that good luck in your hunt -
It’s one of the most addictive games ever made. You know how to get the big scores the theory is simple. Get 5X the fun going start multiball and shoot insanity falls 3 times for 3 jackpots then put all 3 balls back up the top and repeat. But can you do these tasks that individually are simple. 😂 Damnit just press start and try one more time….

I picked mine up essentially as a kit... User on here was mid-restore and needed to move house, and was concerned about rushing the work. Fortunately new ramps were part of the deal, however the new playfields and hard work werent :D
Still cost me £2k+ on top of what i paid for it to get it where i wanted it to be. However that was before the pandemic, when things cost reasonable amounts of money....

Awesome machine, and not going anywhere...

To be fair any game that needs a new playfield and cabinet restore is going to end up costing you 2k+ in parts.

You end up down a rabbit hole of replacing the plastics, rubbers, bulbs, speakers etc etc before you know it you're at 3k. I just looked back at the past 5 BOM's I've made all of them got well over 2k in parts.

To be fair any game that needs a new playfield and cabinet restore is going to end up costing you 2k+ in parts.

You end up down a rabbit hole of replacing the plastics, rubbers, bulbs, speakers etc etc before you know it you're at 3k. I just looked back at the past 5 BOM's I've made all of them got well over 2k in parts.
agree. looking at my bally ss refurbs. average is £2.5k for new cpr pf, plastics, upper pf parts, cab stencils, paint, new legs, flipper rebuild kits, new legs etc.

some games like fathom are more due to high pf cost and a new backglass.

Back
Top Bottom