What's new

WH2O, Corvette and NBA Fastbreak prices

JT.

Site Supporter
Hello all,

I am interested in getting a new pin. What are likely prices for WH2O, Corvette or NBA Fastbreak?

Regs, Jonathan

Who knows with todays mad prices, but i would hope to get any of those machines for under £1000. Good luck with the hunt!

WH20 is hard to find at the moment. Others should be easier and cheaper.

Thanks for the info. If anyone has one of the above three for sale, please PM me.

Well I would say these are fair prices for average examples - but these days expect to see them priced at double on ebay
rolleyes-1.gif

Wh20 - 750

Corvette - 725

NBAFB - 650

There was a time not that long ago when you could hardly give away an NBAFB. How things change .... wheres me pipe and slippers
smile-1.png

I bought an NBA before the show, took it along and still haven't put 5 games on it. I paid more than that bit it is nice! I hope it plays as well or it may end up for sale soon.

Hopefully now we have shown how awesome linking two NBAs together can be, we may have saved one or two from the scrap heap. Traditionally they've sold relatively cheaply and broken up for the board set. Hopefully this will become less of an option.

QH inside 2003 (1).jpg
i

I have to admit, I have no idea what I did with these.. not sure if they got sold or went to the Pinball arcade in the sky..

Wow look at those price evaluations, 750 for WH2O yes please :rofl:
Those valuations were a bit off the mark in the end . I was offered a Corvette around the £900 mark because of this thread, which wasn't in great condition if I remember rightly. And wh20's didn't come up on forum very often, certainly not at that price - I think the ones that came up were closer to £1200, but wh20 was the flavour of the month back then :)

Last edited:
Whitewater still is flavor of the month.
It's been a hell of a long month.

Reactions: JT.
It is telling that grizz was using £25 as the incremental unit in price. Now we talk in hundreds or more when valuing a machine.

It's easy to forget how long the forum has been going. Thanks Paul:thumbs:

Oh to be able to go back to those prices and I still remember we were all moaning about them at the time.

Well I would say these are fair prices for average examples - but these days expect to see them priced at double on ebay
rolleyes-1.gif

Wh20 - 750

Corvette - 725

NBAFB - 650

There was a time not that long ago when you could hardly give away an NBAFB. How things change .... wheres me pipe and slippers
smile-1.png
This did make me laugh I thought you'd lost your marbles until I read the date. The good old days when I remember buying a TAF & TZ and had change from £2k why oh why did I get rid of them:tut:

On the way back now and the collection is growing:clap:

Played @chris b on the NBAFB at 8bit flip great idea and was a good competition :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom