What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WH20 value appreciated

Alpha1

Site Supporter
Alias
Alpha1
First thing to say is this is how I received it 3 years ago. It's been with someone since then to have a bit of loving. Martin is picking it up to bring back to me so I will take some updated pictures but wondering what it's value is as I think I'm going to offer it up for sale as I am out of room.

Thanks

Sent from my Atari 2600

One sold recently here for 3k I think (without searching for it), going on these photos alone I'd say this one playfield wise is slightly worse, cab slightly better.

Wtf is up with big foot does he have covid

Screenshot_20200523-142353_Chrome.jpg

His eyes and mouth was painted lol. Not sure how. Hopefully just cleans off with a bit of cleaner or white spirit.

Sent from my Atari 2600

the missing topper drops more value on this game than ANY other. even fishtales the fish OCCASIONALLY comes up

You'd be lucky to get £500 for that I think mate. Whitewater is a terrible game but luckily for you I don't hate it as much as most people do, so would be happy to take it off your hands 😉😂

You'd be lucky to get £500 for that I think mate. Whitewater is a terrible game but luckily for you I don't hate it as much as most people do, so would be happy to take it off your hands [emoji6][emoji23]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my Atari 2600

Think the cab would put a lot of folks off.

Not really worth a re-decal as the playfield isnt great.

A lot can happen to a pin in 3 years. Missing topper is also a biggie.

£1500-2000 I think depending on what it looks like now. I do think £2K is a high estimation.

Maybe do a £2K or best offer on here. Then watch your inbox.

A great game, and could be a great players game if it all works (and no battery leak/DMD damage!)

"Look, everyone! We have guests!"

View attachment 108814
Yeah I have NOS slings for it. I in fact have:

Flipper rebuild kit
3 x coils as it has 3x wrong coils
Flipper bats
Flipper super bands (blue)
Flipper buttons (blue)
Plunger spring
2 x optos (bigfoot head ones)
Chaselight pcb for topper
Foil background for topper (just the plain foil not the waterfall!)
Topper chaselight flasher PCBs x2
Metal bracket for topper
Manual

I also have sourced:

Lower playfield
Upper playfield
New topper dome
Original foil whitewater waterfall topper art thing
NOS WPC coin door
NOS ramp (forget which one)

These last six things I paid very decent money for!!!!!!

Sent from my Atari 2600

Well why didn’t ya say so 🤣🤣🤣. That could affect the value by just a tiny bit. If the Playfields are decent (or even new) you could put another £1k on my valuation.

Yeah I have NOS slings for it. I in fact have:

Don't think I was having a dig, it was just an observation and I thought a good callout funny.

Essentially you either have:

- A players project machine for refurb.
- A project machine with most parts.
- A project machine with all parts.
- A minter that you have done all the work on.

Which one is it you want a value on?

I think you guys have given me all I need and there's been loads of PMs. Especially people after the topper that I sourced from about 5 places.

So I'm going to keep the playfields and ramps and then sell it without the topper.

So it's going up as-is with just a base level of the bits

Sell topper separately, but first refusal to buyer of pin.

Thanks guys!

Sent from my Atari 2600

Yeah - defo a players machine. Maybe stick it up and see how it goes.
Put it on here for £2500 and reduce it £50 a day (dutch auction isnt it).
The topper looks good - but the game is mighty fine without it too.
That cab will need a lot of work, so in my mind - putting in new playfields and ramps will take it to a costly machine - if you want a minter, buy a minter ! :)
Must say I agree with your decession.

Back
Top Bottom