What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Mids based pins

DUBious

Registered
Alias
Darren
Hi all, I soon to be pulling the trigger on buying my first pin, but before I do, I’d seriously love to have a face to face chat with someone who has a collection and is knowledgable on all things pin related. So, anyone in the west Mids fit the bill (once covid rules are relaxed of course)

I live in Quarry Bank not far from Stourbridge.....

im really keen to both understand more of the terminology, get a better understanding of what’s under the bonnet, and in general see some machines so I can compare what I can likely afford.

my budget will be 2.5-3k for the first one, but I might stretch that a bit for the right machine. I’m looking at machines suitable for a family gathering, but also with some depth so it does not get old too quickly. I’m a hard core gamer, so I need the depth, but the wife, kids and grandkids will just want a bash now and again.
anyway cheers Darren

I'm sure others will chime in, but Tilt is in the middle of B'ham and we'll worth a visit. Pinfest is hopefully happening over the August Bank Holiday in daventry, there will, at somepoint, be the normal UK league again (although I'm not sure when).

Many helpful folks on here and there are a fair few in your neck of the woods.

I'd recommend playing a load before picking one, but you'll find something in that price bracket

@DUBious I'm in Ibstock, so more East than west mids but you're welcome to come round once we're back to normal and have a look at my games. I've got a pretty varied collection so might give you some ideas. I'll also be selling a few in the near future 😃

@DUBious I'm in Ibstock, so more East than west mids but you're welcome to come round once we're back to normal and have a look at my games. I've got a pretty varied collection so might give you some ideas. I'll also be selling a few in the near future 😃
I’ll keep my eyes peeled for sure

I'm sure others will chime in, but Tilt is in the middle of B'ham and we'll worth a visit. Pinfest is hopefully happening over the August Bank Holiday in daventry, there will, at somepoint, be the normal UK league again (although I'm not sure when).

Many helpful folks on here and there are a fair few in your neck of the woods.

I'd recommend playing a load before picking one, but you'll find something in that price bracket
Been to tilt on a night out with the wife, but we’d both have “a few” by the time we found it lol, was a good night though amd will defo visit there again.

I'm J10 M6, welcome to come round and have a bit of a chat. I've had over 40 games pass through my hands in the last 9 years, since I was first in your situation, so know the quandary you're in.

Wayne

Hi all, I soon to be pulling the trigger on buying my first pin, but before I do, I’d seriously love to have a face to face chat with someone who has a collection and is knowledgable on all things pin related. So, anyone in the west Mids fit the bill (once covid rules are relaxed of course)

I live in Quarry Bank not far from Stourbridge.....

im really keen to both understand more of the terminology, get a better understanding of what’s under the bonnet, and in general see some machines so I can compare what I can likely afford.

my budget will be 2.5-3k for the first one, but I might stretch that a bit for the right machine. I’m looking at machines suitable for a family gathering, but also with some depth so it does not get old too quickly. I’m a hard core gamer, so I need the depth, but the wife, kids and grandkids will just want a bash now and again.
anyway cheers Darren

Hey @DUBious

We're reopening on the 17th May with over 20 machines

Or you could just pop along I still have 10 onsite and we can have a chat... Here most days

I'm J10 M6, welcome to come round and have a bit of a chat. I've had over 40 games pass through my hands in the last 9 years, since I was first in your situation, so know the quandary you're in.

Wayne

Hi Wayne, that’s not far really, are weekends suitable ? Many thanks for the offer, I’ll take you up on that for sure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom