What's new

Well, it was bound to happen at some point

Will have a look at lunchtime, but from the thumbnail they all look like bikers rather than pinballers, wtf? :popcorn:

Gotta admit actually I was pleasantly surprised by that. It was oddly interesting. A lot of it was total television fantasy BS (Oh there's a Rocky and Bullwinkle but we HAPPENED TO FIND A REALLY NICE KISS DUMPED IN THE TRASH NEXT TO IT, WHAT LUCK!) and I have no idea who any of these people are, but I actually enjoyed it. It was well shot and certainly interesting, although suffers from a lot of issues modern tele has (super fast cuts, bad shots are chroma keyed to cover issues, sound was poor in some places which stood out badly etc). I think this could be interesting if it was a series, reminds me of storage wars. You think "What is this crap." but then you realize your 3 episodes in and have just wanted an hour and half watching it because it was somewhat interesting. I look forward to seeing more.

Reactions: JMP
Another show about the loud personalities with pinball somewhere in the background. I'd watch it though as it's got pinball in it.

Might be good that when/if it airs, they spent at least some time actually explaining pinball itself, although the way TV is these days (which is why I barely watch any now), it'll be totally focused on reality scripted 'drama' and 'conflict' between those on the show.

Don't see any middle ground with this, will either be great or utter garbage.

I liked that bit too, having just put it in there 10mins ago sans back glass and boards. ;)

I'm waiting on a tv program concentrating purely on female truck drivers. Mother Truckers!

Back
Top Bottom