What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weekend trip to the Dutch Pinball Museum 22-2-2019 to 24-2-2019

When should we visit the Dutch Pinball Museum?

• 22nd - 24th Feb

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • 15th - 17th Feb

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 1st - 3rd March

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • 8th - 10th March

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 15th - 17th March

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Baby due in December - but will probably book shortly - anyone waiting to book an airBNB?

For anyone still thinking of going but yet to book flights Flybe have launched a new sale offering 15% off various flights to & from Amsterdam among other destinations.

Need to have booked by 9th of Nov for this current offer and you have to enter discount code of WINTER15 to get it applied.

Appears to be as genuine as such offers get, and certainly better than prices I got when playing 'chicken' with them (and losing) a few weeks ago.

I am still considering this - the baby will be be 2 months ish, just depends how the first few weeks go to be honest, will cost me extra but hoping to join.

We're just a month away now! I'll contact Gerard again and sort out our visit.

Is everyone happy with Saturday afternoon/evening at the pinball museum?

Great, any need to buy tickets in advance?

No major benefit of buying in advance it's not like the UK system, what you pay in adavance us pretty well what you pay on the day,

Depending which train you get, cost is circa between 13-15 euros each way & there's no big saving for a return.

If you want to purchase in advance then buy direct from the Dutch site ns.nl ( don't use trainline.com international as you'll pay about double, and if you get an e-ticket you say a Euro per ticket. Pay an extra 2.60 euro means you can go on an express train and journey time around 25 mins, instead of 50 mins. Screen shot below with example info:

Attachments

• IMG_0697.PNG
    IMG_0697.PNG
    40.4 KB · Views: 13
What time are people, arriving at Schiphol/ Rotterdam?

I'm due to touch down in Schiphol at 16:00 on the Friday, so I'd estimate to be in Rotterdam for about 18:00 ish

@ianw - what time are you flying out of Exeter?

What time are people, arriving at Schiphol/ Rotterdam?

I'm due to touch down in Schiphol at 16:00 on the Friday, so I'd estimate to be in Rotterdam for about 18:00 ish

@ianw - what time are you flying out of Exeter?

Departs 13:25 arrives 16:00 same flight then.

Not long now!

I think it’s handy creating a WhatsApp group so we can all keep in touch whilst we’re out there.

I can create one. Just drop me a pm with your mobile number and I’ll add you.

5 days until we fly. A little bump. PM me your number if you'd like adding to the whatsapp group.

Back
Top Bottom