What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are gonna have to get a bigger Lock!

Colywobbles

Banned
Site Supporter
Alias
Billy Big B*llocks
Well they had another go at the wife’s scooter and they almost got through one side but as the lock is an anti grind it took that long the police actually got there in time.
However they suggested to the wife she moves it as they will return soon after running off.
Within 5 mins they came back, had removed coats and taunted the wife saying they will get it eventually.

So that’s £150 down and the beefy’er litelok x3 is £250 so it’s getting to the point she either gives in altogether and I drop her at the metro every day or another loss and she will be refused insurance.
All this was in the middle of Newcastle city Center outside of a Bar / Restaurant window where someone has eyes on the bike most times.

IMG_3027.jpegIMG_3025.jpegIMG_3024.jpeg

God forbid she catches them as she will be another statistic of knife crime. 😔

Last edited:

I recon if that is connected to the grips.... just remind her to switch it off before the touches it.

May be worth mentioning to the police - if its that central someone should have cctv footage...

Sorry to hear this - hope Mrs Wobles is ok.

I recon if that is connected to the grips.... just remind her to switch it off before the touches it.

May be worth mentioning to the police - if its that central someone should have cctv footage...

Sorry to hear this - hope Mrs Wobles is ok.
They don’t care and no resources. She rang and reported several times now

Back
Top Bottom