What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are all officially hip

Hipster - pah!

For a second I thought you had a Project Pitchfork festival. Now that I would go to.

Mind you I just saw the "father John Misty" link. Quite like the Hollywood Cemetery song

Hipster - pah!

For a second I thought you had a Project Pitchfork festival. Now that I would go to.

Mind you I just saw the "father John Misty" link. Quite like the Hollywood Cemetery song
John I saw Father John Misty last Friday night...... what a performance, highly recommend, total showman and very funny banter B-) He's ace. His whole Glastonbury show is on Bbc player now.

Probably should check him out

My favourite hipster band at the moment is Camden's Graveltones. Check out the beard on the drummer. Never seen anyone hit a drum kit so hard though. Caught them supporting another act and loved them

Never understood how people don't go to live gigs. I'm thinking of you Mr Bradford....

Probably should check him out

My favourite hipster band at the moment is Camden's Graveltones. Check out the beard on the drummer. Never seen anyone hit a drum kit so hard though. Caught them supporting another act and loved them

Never understood how people don't go to live gigs. I'm thinking of you Mr Bradford....
I go to more gigs than ever these days :D But we are quite spoiled in Brighton. Prob a mid life crisis ;)

Gigs are one of the main things that keep me in London. For the last 12 or so years my gig going has been massively reduced but now the kids are getting older I've been making more of an effort to go out again. Don't think I'll be up to 1 or 2 gigs a week again but 10 or so a year is now doable again.
Tried to get Anna to go and see "the Magic Band" at the start of the year. The words **** off and you hippy was used, so I took that as a maybe.:)
Still ****ed off that I never ever got to see Johnny Cash, Johnny Thunders, The Cramps or Captain Beefheart so I'm now vowing to get off my **** and catch anyone I like net time they come to London. Probably should have seen the Sonics a couple of weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom