What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Johns to take over running of UK Pinball League

robotgreg

Site Supporter
Alias
Greg
Hi

Very pleased to announce that Wayne has offered to take over the running of the UK league. Wayne has run the Midlands league for the last couple of years so well placed to take over the league overall.

I'd like to wish him luck and success in his new role and hope that you'll all give him your continued support.

Many thanks for all the kind words and appreciation for my time in the role.

Cheers
Greg

PS Still a vacancy for working with Craig on the UKCS - please let me know if of possible interest and can provide more info but a lot involves allocating points after UKCS events.

Nice one Wayne, well deserved.

From the short time I've been attending the Tilt and Midlands league the player admin and organisation/running has always been impeccable.

I'm sure there's a huge amount of behind scenes work too which no-one ever sees or perhaps even thinks about, so let's all spare a thought to those involved!

Being able to just turn up, play, then bugger off is all made possible because of the tourney directors and organisers.

Cheers..!

Tim

Back
Top Bottom