What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Way up north!

Montu32

Site Supporter
Hi everyone, from what I know there doesn't seem to be a lot happening up here in the north east, meets etc other than the fantastic N.E.R.G for people to get together and play each other's machines so would just like to offer the family work unit for a Saturday or Sunday, or even both I guess.
As I only have two machines at the minute, Medieval Madness and Baywatch this would rely on a few donations to make it worthwhile for anyone to bother travelling any distance.
There is easy unloading into the building with space easily for 50 plus machines ( not that I'm expecting anywhere near that lol ) , there's a kitchen, toilets and a couple of showers which we've never used. Plenty parking and about fifty yards from a pub ( the scooner ) which serves nice food and beer and always has a pin, currently Iron Man at the minute.
Unit is located about a two hundred yards from N.E.R.G
I have no dates in mind and am very flexible, totally relying on interest if there is any

PLEASE NOTE THE DATES ARE FLEXIBLE AND NOT SET AS OF YET

Odds of that haha, be great to see a SS can't remember the last time I played one

I'd be interested in attending but wouldn't be able to bring my machine as its upstairs and was such a pain to move I've vowed it will stay there forever.

This is not terribly far from me, relatively speaking, but my free time has simply evaporated since kids came along. Getting an hour away is hard enough, especially at the weekend! I salute your intentions and hope you can pull it off.

Back
Top Bottom