What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Waterworld, Stargate, and TFTC

PeteB

Registered
Alias
Random Username
As the title suggests I'm looking to buy 1 or all 3 of these pins - Waterworld, Stargate, and Tales From The Crypt.

Condition can be anything, preferably the more beat up the better.

T
As the title suggests I'm looking to buy 1 or all 3 of these pins - Waterworld, Stargate, and Tales From The Crypt.

Condition can be anything, preferably the more beat up the better.

There are two tales from the crypt on flea bay and a stargate...

The Stargate on eBay has gone. It had playfield damage anyway, although I probably would have put up with that if the price was lower.

Both Tales on eBay are wayyy over priced for the condition of the games.

The Stargate on eBay has gone. It had playfield damage anyway, although I probably would have put up with that if the price was lower.

Both Tales on eBay are wayyy over priced for the condition of the games.

Condition of the higher priced TFTC on the bay looks good....but i agree, overpriced....could see if they wanted to do a deal off-bay...avoid fees etc?

TFTC £800?? You can view the ad at Tales from the Crypt Pinball Machine 1993

This ad was shared from Gumtree

cid:9ACF0A78-635B-424A-B815-6384CE0BB9D9

Been up on Pinball Owners for a while... unsold as overpriced. Although, least it's been cleaned up and some playfield issues dealt with now since first put up for sale.

That TFTC on gumtree has now jumped to £1500????

Yep, he's another deluded seller. I messaged him straightaway last night and he's seen the other TFTC on eBay. He's now expecting a price of £1800 - £2000 for it.

Guess thats what happens when you put too many idiots in the same place at once.

if he lets his auction run he may get 1200ish. the missing knocker will put many collectors off.

Missing knocker is a big put-off for many. Playfield 'looks' ok but the photos aren't the best. This table seems to suffer from insert wear more than a lot of other DE games.

Back
Top Bottom