What's new

Warranty and serial numbers

octamus

Registered
Does anybody on here make the warranty and serial number sticker packs for new cabs thanks

Not aware of anyone in the UK. Treasure cove in the us do them. They charge about £30 though. You need to email them for access to the secret ordering page.

Not aware of anyone in the UK. Treasure cove in the us do them. They charge about £30 though. You need to email them for access to the secret ordering page.
Do you no if that includes postage thanks

Not sure. Mine was sent with a larger order. Best to shoot them an email. They print them to order with your serial numbers etc on. Good quality and recommended. Be aware, they are printed on vinyl rather than the paper of the originals (well, the cab warranty stickers were paper iirc). You get the full set including lockdown bar decals and some game specific ones (my addams set came with the little instruction stickers on how to remove the thing box for example).

Peter Koch (inkochnito) will make you a set to print yourself, for a donation. He did ones for my F14 (wanted a pic of something with the original serial number on as proof), I printed them myself, look great. His website is http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/ you can contact him from there. That site has a bunch of other useful labels etc for cab restores.

Back
Top Bottom