What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warped Macbook Pro :(

Would be keen to know which ones you got. I bought some AirPods Pro for my niece but she doesn’t get on with them as they don’t sit securely in her ears at all. Have tried all the different tips supplied.
No problem - bit fiddly but excellent for running.

D7CE158C-0DC3-4CDE-9E08-BDC75600697C.png

your niece is a very lucky lady!

Thanks.

Was a bit of a last minute purchase, and in retrospect probably not a great one. One of those things where she saw that I had a pair and said she wanted some, but doesn’t have a practical use for them most of the time (she’s only recently 12)

Hopefully these things will work for her.

(she’s only recently 12)

Hopefully these things will work for her.

These were for my AirPods, not the Pro versions, which come with variable sized earbud thingies.

You have to remove them each time you put them back in the charger, but it’s not that much of a hardship ;)

... so she’s 12 and using £250 headphones? Wow.

Well she’s not using them, that’s the problem :D

It was a silly purchase on my part really. Was hoping to try and find a way to make them work (stay in and be comfortable) for her.

Well she’s not using them, that’s the problem :D

It was a silly purchase on my part really. Was hoping to try and find a way to make them work (stay in and be comfortable) for her.
Give her the AirPods with these silicon jobbies, and keep the Pro’s!

AirPods are great unless you are at the other end of a call with someone using them.

Gf convincing me to buy a iPhone11 was biggest mistake I ever made, going back to android when it dies :D

Back
Top Bottom