What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted

I think it's a brilliant game and good luck with getting one.
Maybe you should put the name in your title tho.

Yes good luck. If you see any you don't want I'll take them. All of them at any price.

Nobody is selling them.

I got a beauty, not for sale tho. I like it too much.

Meh. Even offering swaps for my TAF isn't finding any takers.

FB_IMG_1501880815179.jpg

I dunno mate, it's not really for sale. Whenever I do consider selling it, it seems like I end up asking a lot less than its worth. But I guess £5K. No doubt someone will come along and tell me its worth £6K. Might need to tombstone them soon as my basement motion capture studio is expanding beyond control.

That is such a nice Addams... keep it, I would. What is a basement motion capture studio and how can it be more important than pinball?

That is such a nice Addams... keep it, I would. What is a basement motion capture studio and how can it be more important than pinball?

Motion capture is the process by which we digitize human motion and locomotion for use in animation, and video games. I'm currently upgrading my system to include a treadmill, multiple softbox studio lighting rig etc. So basically, I can walk on my treadmill and a series of Kinect 2.0 cameras will record the motion in 3D space, software will transfer that motion onto a skeletal rig to be used in-game. Its more important than pinball......I will post updates at some point to keep you all updated with the progress on my game, maybe get some ideas from you :)

Back
Top Bottom