What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TZ toys

A gentleman in Switzerland sent me this link today showing the mods I had supplied (ufo, playfield light, slot light, gumball light and blue el wire mod)

He also has the cab light mod, invader and Robby (not fitted/shown)

Flattered that someone in a different country took the time to show their appreciation.

Depending on the cost, I'm interested as well. I've always liked the Robbie mod - any of those on the go at the moment?

Dreads' date=' post: 1678242 said:
A gentleman in Switzerland sent me this link today showing the mods I had supplied (ufo, playfield light, slot light, gumball light and blue el wire mod)

He also has the cab light mod, invader and Robby (not fitted/shown)

Flattered that someone in a different country took the time to show their appreciation.

Pretty good when that happens.

Just goes to show your mods are liked not only in this country but world wide.

wink-1.png

ZeroTheHero' date=' post: 1678261 said:
Depending on the cost, I'm interested as well. I've always liked the Robbie mod - any of those on the go at the moment?

Hi there, they all go to one customer in US (hence why I don't list them on Ebay anymore) I can deviate one for you when one comes available (struggling to source the part to make them these days)

I have one to make which I will get round to in the near future.

Dreads' date=' post: 1678264 said:
Hi there, they all go to one customer in US (hence why I don't list them on Ebay anymore) I can deviate one for you when one comes available (struggling to source the part to make them these days)

I have one to make which I will get round to in the near future.

OK, PM me when you have one available please!

Evening all, I can now start making these available, I only have 9 for grabs until the next batch (if and when they arrive) this is not the cheapest mod in the world but it should be obvious why, there is no obligation for any previously interested members to purchase (1st 6 will go out discounted), Daz, Ninjadog, Fintan, Zero the hero, bigtone & Adrain Head £45 + postage via cheque or P.O or £48 + p&p if paying via paypal, anyone else £50 or £53 paypal + postage etc, ebay price will be £60 + blah blah.

Let me know if you want one and I will post them out over the next few days, cheers Mr Dreads

Nice little vid

Click on thumbnails

Thanks for the discount Andy.

Will get my payment in the post this week. Thanks again.

ZeroTheHero' date=' post: 1678678 said:
Thanks for the offer Andy, but far too rich for my blood, so I'll pass.

No worries and I totally understand (times are tough out there and these are non-essentials), unfortunately it would not be worth my while to supply them any cheaper and as I already have a buyer in place for any I have spare I would prefer anyone sitting on the fence to decline as you have, I doubt there is any point in offering you a Robby as these are £120+ shipping on ebay and about £110+ direct although I think the slots are pretty good bang for the buck compared to a Robby or an Uncle Fester etc. Cheers Andy

Back
Top Bottom