What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted TZ toys

ninjadog

Registered
Hi all, i am after a piano toy and a slot machine toy for a TZ if anyone knows for some... cheers in advance,,

The original one's from Pinball Pro have long gone,unless you find one that someone has been keeping under wraps. The only ones I know of for sale at the mo are from the Spanish guy , sorry I don't know his ebay id but look on ebay Spain and you should find him.

TYHO' date=' post: 1677408 said:
Maybe Dreads does a mod in that area?

Thanks TYHO... Had a look on his epay page , didnt seem like he had those particular mods.... the search goes on... cheers mate

I could make the slot if you get totally stuck (not my thing but an option, don’t know about cost as I don’t supply them), the piano is an essential mod but doubt very much it's the best mod for the TZ, go for one of my motorised invader toppers when one becomes available (they take the crown :cool:)

Dreads' date=' post: 1677425 said:
I could make the slot if you get totally stuck (not my thing but an option, don’t know about cost as I don’t supply them), the piano is an essential mod but doubt very much it's the best mod for the TZ, go for one of my motorised invader toppers when one becomes available (they take the crown :cool:)

Thanks for the reply Dreads,,, i just really fancied a slot machine mod looks real cool...one will turn up, things usually do,, cheers,, will look at your mods later cheers mate..

Right, I remembered of one of these which is a exact copy of the one in the game, plus its nice and cheap. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DIE-CAST-...ncils_WritingEquipment_SM&hash=item3cbb81e702

Hope this helps you.
rolleyes-1.gif

bartron' date=' post: 1677631 said:
as you can just make out here

Good call bartron... will order skirts up on my next spares list,,,all my skirts are red,,standard i suppose...

Not sure if you won the one ebay (was a few bidders) if not, don't fret I have just ordered a batch and have decided to do a small run of these in the coming weeks seeing as no one is making them available and there is possibly a demand, they won't be exactly like what's been done (not seen one in action) but will be similar and will do my own take on it

Dreads' date=' post: 1677784 said:
Not sure if you won the one ebay (was a few bidders) if not, don't fret I have just ordered a batch and have decided to do a small run of these in the coming weeks seeing as no one is making them available and there is possibly a demand, they won't be exactly like what's been done (not seen one in action) but will be similar and will do my own take on it

Hi Dreads, sound interesting..are we talking fruit mc,mod??

Dreads' date=' post: 1678154 said:
I am working on a prototype today, should have some news by tomorrow, cheers Dreads

Sounds good Dreads, just got my piano, and camera,,,keep me in the loop... cheers

No worries, have one 1/2 made, prototypes always take loads longer although I must admit these will be quite a lot of work even when you have it down, getting the ball hole looking neat and correctly positioned by hand is tricky, my 1st attempt looks really nice but may investigate getting the holes milled in an engineering workshop as it would be almost impossible to get them all identical any other way. I have designed my own bracket which is better than what's out there and will allow for hands on tweaking to get it perfect for the ball to catch the wheel, it will also be quick fit unlike what's been done before.

Next is the wiring setup which I will complete tomorrow, would have done it today but need to source some gold paint before the next stage.

I don't expect these mods to be cheap, I work on an hourly rate + parts and manufacturing costs, I will work out the cost once I know exactly where I'm going. I am making 10 to start with, you can have 1st refusal, the rest will go on ebay, to a customer in the US and anyone else who wants one on here/group.

Dreads' date=' post: 1678171 said:
No worries, have one 1/2 made, prototypes always take loads longer although I must admit these will be quite a lot of work even when you have it down, getting the ball hole looking neat and correctly positioned by hand is tricky, my 1st attempt looks really nice but may investigate getting the holes milled in an engineering workshop as it would be almost impossible to get them all identical any other way. I have designed my own bracket which is better than what's out there and will allow for hands on tweaking to get it perfect for the ball to catch the wheel, it will also be quick fit unlike what's been done before.

Next is the wiring setup which I will complete tomorrow, would have done it today but need to source some gold paint before the next stage.

I don't expect these mods to be cheap, I work on an hourly rate + parts and manufacturing costs, I will work out the cost once I know exactly where I'm going. I am making 10 to start with, you can have 1st refusal, the rest will go on ebay, to a customer in the US and anyone else who wants one on here/group.

Be interested in a picture. Sound pretty good so far , but then all your stuff is top notch.
smile-1.png

Ah, hadn't seen that one, I have gone for a similar top mounted bracket, the ones I've seen were bottom mounted and required the mod to be mounted onto the bracket once the bracket had been mounted to the machine (double the work), that one looks circuit free (still lots of work though)

Now thats a cool mod. Does the ball make contact with the spinning reel underneath?....Well done with that btw...

Hi there, yup... ball makes contact with the reel (no idea how resilient this ball/reel setup is, how much abuse the decal or reel will take etc only time will tell) amber lights are hooked up to the yellow slot light (condom covered) so are active with that light to indicate that you should be taking notice of the slot hole, blue light is on a different circuit, reel circuit is to G.I so it's always on, will place stronger resistors in the coloured led's to tone them down a bit.

Already have an order for 25+ without advertising so good call on that mod, won't make someone else's mod unless it's unavailable, in demand and even then it will different to what's been done before.

I have painted the swirls red on this one but have abandoned the idea and returned it to plain gold.

Will have some for grabs in the next couple of days, trying to do a batch to bring the cost down (always quicker doing about 4 at a time)

Put me down for one Andy. Realy like the spinning reels when the ball passes through. Top Mod
smile-1.png

Back
Top Bottom