What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Twilight Zone pinball / part exchange.

John Beveridge

Site Supporter
Just testing the water, does anyone have a TZ that is in good working order with no faults . I don`t want or need any mods or LEDs just an original game with a nice cabinet/ playfield. I used to play a TZ and Hurricane in a local arcade many years ago and would like to have those two machines side by side if possible. Anyway i have a couple of machines i would be willing to trade against a good TZ.

I have a Demolition Man that is one of the nicest examples you will ever find . Redecalled cabinet and backbox, lovely playfield, rechromed gun handles, new legs/levellers, totally stripped down and rebuilt, plays like new , lightning fast. I would pay money on top of this fantastic machine ONLY for a genuinely nice TZ.

I also have a Spider-Man which i may consider swapping for a TZ but please bear in mind it is a genuinely lovely Spider-Man that has only been use lightly in a home environment over the last nine years and is as close to new out the box as you can get.

Please text or phone me on 07773 760555 or email at fireinside@sky.com.

Thanks,
John.

It`s a bit of a gamble going back to one after so long........sometimes you hit it off and sometimes they can leave you flat. i was like that with LOTR and thankfully i loved it after a LONG time not playing it !

Back
Top Bottom