What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Wanted* Pinball Playfields - Fully Populated & Any age considered *Will pay Cash*

How much for a Time Warp playfield populated?

Hi, thanks for your reply, I’m not sure what it’s worth, how much are you looking for?
Thanks, Baz

Hi, thanks for your reply, I’m not sure what it’s worth, how much are you looking for?
Thanks, Baz

But Baz your original post said and I quote

“I will pay cash etc and will make good offers”

So I have a populated FH PF what is your good offer for that out of curiosity?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone has a playfield (populated or not) and doesn't want to see it for sale for twice what they sold it a week before.

We are using these to decorate the walls at the Flip Out club, just drop me a pm!

Thanks

I have a fully populated Cactus Jack's playfield - what's that worth? Plus bonus of cabinet and backbox

Also DE Star Trek - partial pop.

Volcano - partial pop

Trail Drive, Firepower, Firepower2, Xenon, Flash, SOF all fully populated as well.

What is your project for these??

Well this is not good. The buyer has done a runner and now i'm potentially £1K out of pocket. I'm gonna sulk for days now thinking about what could have been. 😊

Back
Top Bottom