What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: odd bits and bobs!

Bit of a strange request, but i'm after all sorts of bits and pieces to make something wedding related. I'm thinking things like figurines or parts that are obviously from a particular machine - for example, a martian from AFM, a chair from TAF, a green goblin or Doc Ock from Spiderman, a flynn's arcade from TRON, there's loads of stuff that springs to mind really.

If you wouldn't mind having a hunt around, and if you do have anything along those lines that you'd be willing to pass on then let me know how much you would want to sell them for.

Thanks!

Kate

I've got some of these BSD target sticker decals I pulled off my game when I re-did it a while back, they are still in 1 piece so you could likely stick them to something? Can bring them to the next midlands league as well with @I TiltAlot. Got some teal pop bumper caps as well if those are of any use? Might have some other bits but would have to check!

Last edited:
Got a brand new set of Addams Gold pop bumper caps - 3. Let me know if you want them and will post them or give to NM next time I see him.

Wow, thanks everyone! Apologies if i'm being a little dim here... Pop caps - are they the top part of a pop bumper? I do need 3 pop bumpers actually... and could probably fashion a base for the caps out of something like a large cotton reel... if i've understood correctly.

I'm not in an immediate rush for stuff, if anyone is going to Phil's midlands meet or the LPC, they are the next events in my diary. @cooldan if I can take you up on that creature that would be great, thankyou, @replicas the electric chair would be perfect, thanks, and @I TiltAlot and @Archyta5 would love to see what you've got. @carl lawrence I think the borg ship and the car might be a bit big but really appreciate the offer!

If you find anything else, let me know!

Hey Kate, yes the caps are the top part of the bumper but I can give you the majority of the rest of it as well. I replaced these on a JM recently and have the caps, bodies and metal rings left over. They will just be missing the base and the bulb in the middle. Only thing is the rings are a bit smashed because they were old. I will bring it along with me and if you end up throwing them in the bin, who cares!

Wow, thanks everyone! Apologies if i'm being a little dim here... Pop caps - are they the top part of a pop bumper? I do need 3 pop bumpers actually... and could probably fashion a base for the caps out of something like a large cotton reel... if i've understood correctly.

I'm not in an immediate rush for stuff, if anyone is going to Phil's midlands meet or the LPC, they are the next events in my diary. @cooldan if I can take you up on that creature that would be great, thankyou, @replicas the electric chair would be perfect, thanks, and @I TiltAlot and @Archyta5 would love to see what you've got. @carl lawrence I think the borg ship and the car might be a bit big but really appreciate the offer!

If you find anything else, let me know!
You are welcome to 3 of these if you want? Will give to Nick.
http://www.pinballheaven.co.uk/shop/bally/gold-bumper-cap-03-8254-28

Back
Top Bottom