What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Good Condition FUN Game

Auntyflossie

Registered
Alias
Auntyflossie
Hi Guys. I am in Coventry UK. and am looking to buy another game, I don’t want a complicated player game, just a fun game with ramps and toys and in very good condition. I have played a few games that I thought would meet my criteria. And they were “Medieval Madness” , “Whitewater”, “Star Trek Next Generation”, “ Fish Tales”. “Lord Of the Rings” And “Whirlwind”.
Two games that I already own that I like are “Roadshow” and “Hurricane”.
I am thinking that I might like to trade with my very good condition “JackBot” plus Cash.
Looking for any suggestions.
Thanks Martyn

You might want to state your budget, as those games listed do vary in price quite a bit.

Your games listed above range from just under £2k to £6k. A good condition Jackbot will be £1.2k to £1.5k I'm guessing...

Hi Martyn. It's Andy from Dorset here. Glad you're still enjoying your Roadshow. You've come to the right place to find a new game mate. Good luck in your search and by all means give me a bell next time you're down if you fancy a game

Back
Top Bottom