What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Wanted Funhouse

I’d really like a new playfield and will probably get one at some point. However don’t get too fixated on playfield condition as these pins tend to be heavily used. The most important thing, does it play well. IMO Funhouse is timeless..

Looks like a good game. theres always a 50 50 judgement on pinballs.

Funhouse is quality. Friend has one, bought from @JMP on here, sold as players condition and cost him around a 1/3 of what I paid for any of my three, and it plays perfectly well and hasn't really missed a beat.

@Vimtoman Have you considered @Mozcom 's machine? It's had a lot of work and new parts fitted, flipper mechs, starlight posts, rubbers, optos, shooter rods and other things I can't remember now..... Plays well too and only a couple of remaining things to make it 100% functional.

I had a look but it didnt take my fancy.
I'm now thinking of getting a Judge Dredd pin. :)
Really shouldn't be getting another pin as I have enough to do on the ones I already have.

Back
Top Bottom