What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Wanted: El Dorado schematic

ronsplooter

Site Supporter
Alias
Chris
Picked up a Lucky Strike yesterday (add a ball version of El Dorado) so I’m after the schematic. Apparently they didn’t make schematics specially for the add a ball versions so it’s the normal El Dorado one I need.

Original, paper copy or electronic versions are all good, let me know if you have anything.

Sorry @Hullshark I should have been a bit clearer, it's the Gottlieb Lucky Strike game I've picked up rather than he Williams one :thumbs: From what I understand it doesn't have it's own manual and schematic, the El Dorado one applies to all variants.

These might help?

<removed before we get into trouble>

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Shaun @Arv and Paul @Paul for the files, legends the both of you :thumbs: I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the actual manual as well do they?

FYI
<removed before we get into trouble>

Last edited by a moderator:
gottlieb ip protection of their schematics is probably one of the worst things i’ve come across in the pinball world.

Which is why i dont want to fall Foul of it!!!!

They own and manage their IP.

I'll be looking forward to play it sometime, somewhere
emoji846.png

It'll be at some shows next year :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom