What's new

Wanted: Credit Board Plastic Stand-Offs

Wiredworm

Registered
So, the ramp on my R&B needs some TLC so whilst waiting to get that packaged up and sent off I figured i'd get the coin door and everything back in place.

Turns out that two of the plastic stand-offs used to mount it are broken.

Are these parts still available anywhere? Any suggestions from folks on here?

I guess at a pinch I could remove one of the ones that i've got and mount them diagonally to each other, but ideally i'd like to put it back in properly.

I can post photos of the needed parts if required.

Thanks @ronnie63.

Here are a couple of photos. Firstly one of the stand-offs that I currently have that is in one piece.

20170920_195019.jpg

I've got two of these in one piece and two that are broken; so ideally I need two of these to match what I already have. Alternatively if I can find stand-offs that fit I could probably replace all 4 of them.

This is the credit board. The hole that the stand-off goes through is approx 3-3.5mm in diameter.

20170920_195038.jpg

Pete I have a few types some that are like yours but they are the same both ends as the top of yours, I could give you 4 will post a pic in the morning and also look for some same as yours

Cheers Ronnie

I also have these the one's you put a sticky pad on the bottom. And the other which has a pin goes through to stop it coming off the pcb

DSC05233.JPG

The new ones are a slightly different design but might well work - if you can ship them over then i'd be very grateful.

Back
Top Bottom