What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! Wanted: Bram Stoker's Dracula or simular

I really want to redecal my machine but unfortunately everyone seems to on a 4 - 6 month waiting list. Dare I do it myself?

The decals on my cab are in great shape - colours still really strong and thankfully not messed with. However, if they werent.....I'd be tempted by the decals below as my first decal job. Obviously not original, but I like the crate theme to go with the movie. Makes it a very different looking machine (not to everyones taste I'm sure). I wonder if anyone has done these?

Attachments

• dracula-crate-decals-mockup.jpg
    dracula-crate-decals-mockup.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 23
The decals on my cab are in great shape - colours still really strong and thankfully not messed with. However, if they werent.....I'd be tempted by the decals below as my first decal job. Obviously not original, but I like the crate theme to go with the movie. Makes it a very different looking machine (not to everyones taste I'm sure). I wonder if anyone has done these?
Yh I have this exact decal in mind.

Person to talk to on the coffin mod is @RudeDogg1 , he did all the paint jobs on the above pics I posted. He might be able to help.
If anyone does get to print the headstone I'd be up for buying one for my machine. I still need to install the torches on mine that I've had for a couple of years now.

Thanks for that. I actually messaged RudeDogg1 via pinside about the torches. He kindly got back to me but unfortunately he is not doing these anymore as he said there wasnt much demand. Its a real shame as I would have loved these for my machine. I will ping him a message ref the coffin mod.

For the tombstone, if I get something sorted I will print you one for sure (thanks paulg100 for the offer I will pm you details as I have a design for resin).

I checked out the pinsound.......ooft its quite a pricey kit at circa £580.

Mark.

Thanks for that. I actually messaged RudeDogg1 via pinside about the torches. He kindly got back to me but unfortunately he is not doing these anymore as he said there wasnt much demand. Its a real shame as I would have loved these for my machine. I will ping him a message ref the coffin mod.

For the tombstone, if I get something sorted I will print you one for sure (thanks paulg100 for the offer I will pm you details as I have a design for resin).

I checked out the pinsound.......ooft its quite a pricey kit at circa £580.

Mark.
Blimey that's gone up since I bought mine, though the pinsound plus board without the speakers is £250. Don't think you need to buy their speakers, or any actually, you can still use the factory ones but they do make a difference

Blimey that's gone up since I bought mine, though the pinsound plus board without the speakers is £250. Don't think you need to buy their speakers, or any actually, you can still use the factory ones but they do make a difference
Yeah, I figured it would be worthwhile changing the speakers as well to get the best out of it. Maybe there are alternative speakers to theirs.......but I doubt there will be much saving. If my experience with car audio is anything to go by, you kinda get what you pay for with speakers. Interested in any recommendations though.........

OK, so I had my first go at 3d printing a tombstone cover.......hmmmmmm.

Something is needing adjusted with my printer and I have been messing about with it for ages and will continue to do so......but as a by-product I seem to have developed the "stone effect" . It actually looks way better than what was on there (Well I reckon anyway). Off to do more tweaking.....

Attachments

• 20211217_125652.jpg
    20211217_125652.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 33
OK, so I had my first go at 3d printing a tombstone cover.......hmmmmmm.

Something is needing adjusted with my printer and I have been messing about with it for ages and will continue to do so......but as a by-product I seem to have developed the "stone effect" . It actually looks way better than what was on there (Well I reckon anyway). Off to do more tweaking.....
Hah you have the exact same bulge in the lip that hold the glass.

I wonder what caused it. Maybe the crypt?

Hah you have the exact same bulge in the lip that hold the glass.

I wonder what caused it. Maybe the crypt?
Yeah.....I don't know what caused that.....was there when I got the machine. Can't see what causes it.....but something must have got trapped in there at some point.

Back
Top Bottom