What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted WANTED - Arcade Machines working or faulty

8bit-1up

Registered
Hi All,

I’m currently on the lookout for any arcade machines working or faulty for a retro arcade in Bristol.

I have access to a Luton van with a tail lift, so collection of larger items will not be an issue.

I also have access to a large storage unit under the arcade, so if anyone needs any arcade or pinball machines collecting or delivering when I’m on route to collect machines please let me know.

Prices for collection and delivery
£60 collected and delivered to Bristol arcade with 2 weeks storage.
£80 collected and delivered directly to your address (Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Weston-super-Mare, Exeter and South Wales only).
£70 extra for each additional machine.

Here’s a link to our arcade:

Last edited:
I’m after more arcade machines if anyone has any available? Anything considered.

Wow need to check this out, do you have any pins?
We’ve currently got Demolition Man and Getaway in there at the moment. The plan is to have a devoted pinball section once myself and Craig have amounted enough pins. I currently have 12 pins and I think Craig has about 20? Also all arcades and pins are set to free play.

We’ve currently got Demolition Man and Getaway in there at the moment. The plan is to have a devoted pinball section once myself and Craig have amounted enough pins. I currently have 12 pins and I think Craig has about 20? Also all arcades and pins are set to free play.
Nice one, Bristol has needed some pins for a long time! Can you list the ones that will be coming? Or have to wait and see?

Nice one, Bristol has needed some pins for a long time! Can you list the ones that will be coming? Or have to wait and see?

Here’s my list of pins that should hopefully be going into the arcade at some point.

Bally Vector
Bally Medusa
Bally Paragon
Bally Kings of Steel
Stern Magic
Stern Galaxy
Williams Black Knight
Williams Flash
Gottlieb Super Mario Bros
Gottlieb Class of 1812

Roadshow16 has a much better lineup than me, he’s got a lot of the 90s Williams pins. I think he listed all his pins in the valuation section.

Back
Top Bottom