What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted Walking Dead

I always thought they were light actived rather than pressure activated as they are flush with the playfield, as opposed to the ones on World Cup Soccer that are more obviously a physical pressure switch.

Last edited:
They’re not flush with the playfield on TWD.
Star shaped plastics slightly protruding.

IMG_4465.jpeg

The changes in how the star roll overs is actually one of the few rule changes I disliked. It’s a piece of **** to hit the right hand lane with a skill shot. Even my fire button does it nine times out of ten.

In the original rule set you could select say the second roll over star as the biggest prize and then you’d be awarded lesser prizes depending on how much you missed it by. Far more fun than the “all or nothing” select a lane shot.

The other rule changes were master strokes however. Utterly saved the original game.

Having owned both the Pro and LE, I firmly believe the Pro is actually the best version of the game. Best artwork, best flow, the up down ramp is detrimental, the crossbow slows the game down, the spinner adds little to nothing, the Woodbury drop target is a hindrance.

Pro is a great game.. Not played a premium but loved my pro, kicked my ass so many times but still kept coming back to it.. You can have lots of bad games and then one amazing game, cleland code is essential

Pro is a great game.. Not played a premium but loved my pro, kicked my ass so many times but still kept coming back to it.. You can have lots of bad games and then one amazing game, cleland code is essential
Seems a lot of people like the Cleland code but I'm sure I tried it and reverted back to the original for its cheesiness. I'll have to give it another go if I manage to get one.

Back
Top Bottom