What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Longer Available Walking Dead Pro

kevlar

Site Supporter
Alias
Kevin Donovan
I'm toying with the idea of moving on my TWD pro. Its HUO, I'm the 2nd owner and its hardly been played really, for a 2 year old machine it pretty much looks as it did out of the box. Shaker fitted, colour changing speaker lights and blue under cab strip at front . Wouldn't mind a Metallica pro, maybe others. Will be at the NLP all weekend. PM me any offers or catch me at the expo.

20161006_115041.jpg
20161006_115018.jpg
20161006_115006.jpg

Last edited:
One of my favourite games of all time :) Proudly in my new line up

'You step outside you risk your life'

'This is hand we've been dealt'

Classic, glws

One of my favourite games of all time :) Proudly in my new line up

'You step outside you risk your life'

'This is hand we've been dealt'

Classic, glws
I concur. Fabulous game.

'We all know how this is going to end. There's nothing in this for any of us. '

Where are all the Met pros? I think I've only played 2, did they not sell many in the UK?

Also wouldn't mind a GOT pro if anyone is fed up of theirs.

I didn't write down the plays before the show but had a rough idea what was on it, I believe around 400 plays over the weekend. Young Ben has inspired me to try harder, I've already beaten my previous best but not quite there yet. On a side note Wayne Johns also set a GC ( before Ben ) on his only attempt...just shows how crap I am at this game lol.

Yer learn the rules like me and Mark Kev :):):) ( thanks for sending the rules Mark )

Did you see my post for monkeyboypaul about CDC mode Kev ? (I can't remember which thread).

You can get 250 million plus from that mode alone.

The key to a huge CDC score is using a big X inlane multiplier as you take the shot to complete the mode. 100m+ for 1 shot if you get it right, even better with 2x playfield running too

Did you see my post for monkeyboypaul about CDC mode Kev ? (I can't remember which thread).

You can get 250 million plus from that mode alone.
Note the word 'can', not 'will'. At least I've yet to do so, but then I'm playing Iron Man more at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom