What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead Crossbow obstructing view

Chris J

Site Supporter
Probably not the only person to find that if I fire the crossbow as it moves left to right, it can obstruct my view as it returns right to left.

I’ve since begun firing the crossbow as it returns right to left which has reduced the likelihood of me losing sight of the ball and it dropping between the flippers.

Just my little play field tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, just don’t miss the shot and then you don’t have to worry about the view!

Ah I didn’t realise there was a difference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah the pro is the economy version, plays similar but with stuff taken out to make it affordable for operators. In this case they stripped out the crossbow, bicycle girl lifting ramp/bash toy, well walker magnet, well walker exposed guts, governor's fish tank, woodbury drop target, spinning target, RGB GI and inserts (white only on pro), fire button on lockdown bar, traditional playfield supports (pegs on pro), and last but not least Walker/Prison bombs - adds an extra element of strategic gameplay you miss out on with the pro.

Back
Top Bottom